Wednesday, April 18, 2012

On the Domestic Side



I used to love to cook.  The trouble is, I also love to eat.  So, you
guessed it, over the years the pounds added up and I realized I had to figure something out.  So now, I've decided to give a new kind of cooking a whirl and I'm pulling out some of  my old fave recipes and making them leaner: lasagna, spaghetti, crepes, tuna casserole, meat loaf, apple pie, you name
it, I intend to make the old recipes, new again. I haven't worked out all the details yet, it might end up being more like a new take on apple pie rather than your traditional apple pie.

This weekend my family is coming over and I'm using them as guinea pigs as I try out a new twist on crepes for breakfast, and goulash for dinner!  I'll let you know how they turn out and if they were edible! (The back-up plan is ordering pizza!)  Yeah, I know.

1 comment:

  1. I am all for trying new recipes, hope yours turn out good and you share.

    ReplyDelete