Get the Latest Lisa Jackson updates as soon as they're available

Friday, December 4, 2015

The Weekend That Wasn’t

Forget Black Friday.
Forget Football.
Forget Shopping or eating leftovers.
 
My four-day weekend, which I’d planned to spend with family and friends was spent fighting the flu.  For a while, I was certain I was losing the battle, and before you ask, yes, I had the shot. Worse yet, I came down with it Thanksgiving evening, so there’s a chance I infected my whole family.  At least I had a fun time doing it, right?  Our family got together and had a great time with cousins, siblings, even ex-spouses.  So hopefully no one else will come down with it. 
 
Finally I’m on the mend, so I can ditch the over-the-counter remedies and cough drops and reclaim my work spot that the dogs took over while I was ailing.  Now, I think, I’ll return to my  WIP, and the wilds of Wyoming.  There’s a hero and heroine who’ve been waiting for me to explain about that nasty little murder . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment