Monday, June 20, 2011

A visit to the new Seaside, OR library

I have to say, the new Seaside, OR library is beautiful. My sister, Nancy Bush and I piled into a minivan full of friends and headed to Seaside, OR for a speaking engagement. First we hit a local place for some Cajun fare, and then motored over to the event, where we met Jon Burke, the readers and the dogs, Theo and Wellsley, retired greyhounds who now assist their owners with balance.


Thanks so much to all who came. The interaction was fun and lively, we met quite a few avid fans! Always so much fun!

A great time was had by all, I mean, books, dogs, all at the beach (one of my favorite places on planet earth), how could it get better? Then our entourage (Nan’s husband and three friends from college) piled into the van again and drove down the coast, just at sunset.




No comments:

Post a Comment