Monday, June 27, 2011

New York, NY

I'm in New York City this week for the national RWA conference and I am so thrilled! I'll be speaking on a panel Wednesday with one of my all-time favorite authors, Harlan Coben!! We've got the meetings with my publisher out of the way, so it's time to have some FUN.....not that my editor and the team at Kensington aren't fun....!!!!

A couple of my girlfriends came to town with me, and we plan to live it up! We're staying in Midtown, Times Square, to be exact. We'll take in a show, check out the city, dine in some fabulous restaurants, do some shopping, who knows?? The city is our playground!


My love for the Pacific Northwest will never change, it's my home, but there's just something about the east coast and New York City..... awe inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment