Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Autumn Has Arrived

Autumn is my absolute favorite time of year! Why you ask? Because......

The Holiday season has begun
Bright crisp mornings
Mulled wine
Mist rising from the lake
Eerie nights
Falling leaves
Corn mazes
Burning candles
Big pots of hot, spiced cider and even hotter soup
A great time to work and get into the creepiness of a book

I bought a pumpkin spice candle to create the ambiance in my office and I am hard at work on YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW. Halloween has past, Thanksgiving is on the horizon, what a wonderful time of year!

1 comment:

  1. We have had our Thanksgiving this past October so for us Canadaians the Christmas season has started... But as long as we do not get any snow until the 24th of December, I am fine with this crisp, if somewhat damp weather..

    ReplyDelete