Monday, November 28, 2011

Black (and white) Friday

At least, for me. If you follow me on Facebook, you saw that I was working on revisions for YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW over the holiday weekend. And I've gotta say, even though revisions aren't usually all that fun, I think they're way more fun than being pepper sprayed! After I heard about that I vowed to NEVER to go out on Black Friday. Some deals just aren't worth it.....
July 2012
But with the revisions for YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW wrapped up and back in my editor's hands, I can get back to hangin' with Pescoli and Alvarez. Those two keep me on my toes, with Pescoli and her trouble with her two kids (we won't even start with her ex and his new wife......). And then there's Alvarez and all the skeletons in her closet, yikes!! Seriously, though, these are two of my all-time faves, and I love writing about them.
June 2012
AFRAID TO DIE is out next June, and while that seems a ways off now, I know it'll be here sooner than I think! And of course with everything that goes along with the holidays, a little shopping, a little celebrating, I won't get as much done as I've planned. Which makes me think.......hmmmmm......resolutions.........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I am so excited for Afraid to Die, June seems forever but it will be worth the wait.
    Thank for you Posting the link to your Blog.
    LC

    ReplyDelete