Monday, December 5, 2011

Let it ((NOT)) Snow!

Ok, so I don't know what it is, but I've really got the Christmas spirit the last couple of days. Maybe it's that the trees are completely naked, or how my neighborhood is suddenly illuminated at night? I'd say, the only thing missing is snow, and truthfully, I'm fine with that!

Now, don't get me wrong, I love the snow. It's beautiful. It brightens a winter day, and night. Snow says winter is HERE! But it's no fun to try to get around in. Especially here, in the Pacific Northwest, where we aren't all that used to snow and a couple of inches can really bring the city to a stop. So, for now, I'm content with the Christmas trees glowing in the windows and chimneys with billowing smoke. Let's save the snow for when the shopping is done and all we have to do is enjoy the company we're in.

No comments:

Post a Comment