Monday, January 9, 2012

For The First Time Ever.....


I know, I know, it’s January, right?  Eons away from the next holiday season.  And I’m not one of those who run out and shop the Christmas sales in anticipation of having the perfect wrap at half price for next year’s presents.  So it’s weird to me that I’ve actually bought something for Christmas 2012, a fun little gift for my grandson.  I guess that’s okay, right?  Christmas is for little kids.  Even if it’s over 300 shopping days away?

Who knows, maybe this year we’ll celebrate Christmas in July?


2 comments:

  1. It is never to early to shop for next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne HopkinsJanuary 19, 2012

    It is never too early to shop for Christmas. I say that, but I will be the one who waits until 2nd week in December (like this past year) and will be rushing to wrap gifts on Christmas Eve. Procrastinator you might say? Nah. Just lazy. Too busy reading your books (nice plug, right?). Good for you for getting a head start.

    ReplyDelete